This post will be kept updated with all of the latest known bugs. Please check this list before reporting a new bug.
- performance is very poor when filtering using a formula field, particularly if the formula is complex.
- when using number sliders, if setting the right/maximum value slider followed by the left/minimum value slider, the left slider will immediately reset itself. It works correctly the second time you try to set it.
- [Fixed] table view: the first column has an incorrect width on some list items on longer lists
- slideshow view: vertical scrolling is locked on some lists
- some browsers are caching published lists too aggressively, meaning some users may see an out-of-date version of a list for a period after it was updated.